Learn to Trust the Inner Vision, Improve Decision-Making Ability,
See the “Big Picture” – Teach Others to Do the Same
With Carol Denicker, BCH, CMI
Date: Tuesday, 9/29/20
Time: 10am to 5pm
Location: Holbrook Wellness Center
5000 Expwy Drive South, Holbrook, NY
Register: Register below using our form or call the number below.
Pay Fee: At the bottom of this page. Or call 888-828-4934 Ext 4 to pay by phone.
We all have intuition. That’s how we’ve survived as a species! Your subconscious mind communicates with your conscious mind through intuition by allowing messages to be received in a way that you can recognize them. Isn’t it time you learned to maximize your innate ability?
Each participant receives a comprehensive course workbook for use during the workshop which doubles as a permanent reference source for use in practice. Each participant receives a comprehensive course workbook. It provides scripts, techniques.
Did you know that Albert Einstein said, “The intellect has little to do on the road to discovery?” “There comes a leap in consciousness, call it intuition or what you will, and the solution comes to you, and you don’t know how or why. The really valuable thing is intuition.”
Sigmund Freud said, “We communicated in a psychic fashion before we developed speech.” Another example of intuition at work was Steve Jobs who said, “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” History shows us that many such successful leaders have made good use of their intuition.
Why develop your intuitive ability?
- For personal growth
- For the development and utilization of your innate resources
- To learn to trust your inner vision when you feel uneasy about someone or something
- To read people quickly and accurately
- To improve your decision-making ability
- To see the “big picture”
Research shows that hypnosis can greatly enhance intuition in these ways:
- Positive hypnotic suggestion increases your confidence in your psychic ability
- The more one believes in their ability, the better one scores on ESP tests
- With hypnosis, we achieve an altered state of consciousness
- In hypnosis, it is easier to access impressions from the subconscious mind
Add another dimension to your existing hypnotherapy practice. Don’t miss this unique, comprehensive and exciting intuition awakening day. You’ll leave this workshop with the tried and true hypnosis and Ericksonian/NLP techniques you need to use the power of intuition to change your life and help others change theirs!
In this very popular, experiential, full-day workshop, you will learn how to find, identify, and trust your intuition so that you can apply it to your work with clients as well as yourself. You will learn how to utilize Hypnotic and NLP techniques in order to:
- Identify an authentic intuitive experience
- Create an operative metaphor for your intuition
- Recognize your personal signal: visual, auditory, or kinesthetic
- Communicate with your intuition so you can access it when you need it
- How to use the room of your mind exercise
- Model an intuitive genius
- Utilize the characteristics of intuitive thinking, feeling and behavior
- Trust your intuition to be there for you when you need it
- Program your intuition to help you solve problems while you dream
- Teach your clients to do the same to enhance their lives
THIS IS A HIGHLY EXPERIENTIAL WORKSHOP:
Affinity Diagram Exercise
Participants jump right into exercise before any actual “talk” from the group by writing their goals for enhanced intuition.
- A volunteer collects and organizes the collective goals
- Individuals develop affinity with others in group in quiet.
Matching Breathing Exercise
- Utilization of breathing, the language of the subconscious mind
- Match classmate’s breathing and begin to tap into collective unconscious.
NLP Knowing How You Know Anchoring Exercise
Accessing a memory where you a hunch or gut feeling – In retrospect, how did you “know”?
- Anchor it for future access.
Tap into Confident Use of Intuition Exercise – An Ernest Rossi Technique
(Discover, Explore & Release Unconscious Blocks)
- Idea-Dynamic Projection – A group exercise
NLP – Room of Your Mind Exercise
How Science Defines Intuition Discussion
- Applications and uses for the term, “intuition”
Labyrinth Relaxation Exercise
- Tracing a labyrinth to gently enter into an altered state of consciousness in preparation for next exercise
NLP – Intuition Hall of Fame Exercise
- A modeling technique/exercise
Return to Room of Your Mind Exercise
- Demonstration of enhancement in confidence and detail in participants’ intuition
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This fascinating, highly experiential workshop is a must for everyone who wants to help themselves or others unlock their intuitive ability.
ABOUT CAROL DENICKER
Carol Denicker, BCH, CMI, OB has been an NGH professional since 1993. She maintains a successful, well respected private practice wherein she utilizes hypnotic/NLP techniques and energy healing. She is the founder, director, and an instructor of New York Hypnosis Training Center (NYHTC), the first school of hypnotism and NLP to be licensed by the NYS Department of Education. She founded the Holbrook Wellness Center which is home to NYHTC. Carol’s passion for teaching and helping others has made her a leading hypnosis professional in New York.