Trust Your Inner Vision – Improve Decision-Making
See the “Big Picture” & Teach Others to Do the Same!
with Carol Denicker, NGH BCH, CMI
Date: A two-day class: Private Instruction – your dates will be scheduled
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: This class will be taught in person or LIVE Online on Zoom
Register: Register below using our form or call the number below
Pay Fee: At the bottom of this page. Or call 631 757 7647 to pay by phone.
“We all have intuition. That’s how we’ve survived as a species! Your subconscious mind communicates with your conscious mind through intuition by allowing messages to be received in a way that you can recognize them.”
Isn’t it time you learned to maximize your innate ability?
This training was developed in conjunction with Dr. Laurie Nadel and includes some NLP techniques from Dr. Nadel’s bestseller, “Sixth Sense: Unlocking Your Ultimate Mind Power” It’s available on Amazon as an audiobook as well as a paperback.
Each participant receives a comprehensive course workbook for use during the workshop which doubles as a reference source for use in practice. Each participant receives a comprehensive course workbook. It provides scripts, and techniques.
Did you know that Albert Einstein said, “The intellect has little to do on the road to discovery?” “There comes a leap in consciousness, call it intuition or what you will, and the solution comes to you, and you don’t know how or why. The really valuable thing is intuition.”
Sigmund Freud said, “We communicated in a psychic fashion before we developed speech.” Another example of intuition at work was Steve Jobs who said, “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” History shows us that many such successful leaders have made good use of their intuition.
Why develop your intuitive ability?
- For personal growth
- For the development and utilization of your innate resources
- To learn to trust your inner vision when you feel uneasy about someone or something
- To read people quickly and accurately
- To improve your decision-making ability
- To see the “big picture”
Research shows that hypnosis can greatly enhance intuition in these ways:
- Positive hypnotic suggestion increases your confidence in your psychic ability
- The more one believes in their ability, the better one scores on ESP tests
- With hypnosis, we achieve an altered state of consciousness
- In hypnosis, it is easier to access impressions from the subconscious mind
Don’t miss this unique, comprehensive, and exciting intuition awakening full-day training. You’ll leave this workshop with the tried and true hypnosis and Ericksonian/NLP techniques you need to use the power of intuition to change your life and help others change theirs!
You will learn how to find, identify, and trust your intuition so that you can apply it to your work with clients as well as yourself. You will learn how to utilize Hypnotic and NLP techniques in order to:
- Identify an authentic intuitive experience
- Create an operative metaphor for your intuition
- Recognize your personal signal: visual, auditory, or kinesthetic
- Communicate with your intuition so you can access it when you need it
- How to use the room of your mind exercise
- Model an intuitive genius
- Utilize the characteristics of intuitive thinking, feeling and behavior
- Trust your intuition to be there for you when you need it
- Program your intuition to help you solve problems while you dream
- Teach your clients to do the same to enhance their lives
Matching Breathing Exercise
- Utilization of breathing, the language of the subconscious mind
- Match breathing and begin to tap into the collective unconscious.
NLP Knowing How You Know Anchoring Exercise
Accessing a memory where you have a hunch or gut feeling – In retrospect, how did you “know”?
- Anchor it for future access.
Tap into Confident Use of Intuition Exercise – An Ernest Rossi Technique
(Discover, Explore & Release Unconscious Blocks)
- Idea-Dynamic Projection – A group exercise
NLP – Room of Your Mind Exercise
How Science Defines Intuition Discussion
- Applications and uses for the term, “intuition”
Labyrinth Relaxation Exercise
- Tracing a labyrinth to gently enter into an altered state of consciousness in preparation for the next exercise
NLP – Intuition Hall of Fame Exercise
- A modeling technique/exercise
Return to Room of Your Mind Exercise
- Demonstration of enhancement in confidence and detail in participants’ intuition
Who Should Attend?
Everyone who wants to help themselves or others unlock their intuitive ability.
About Carol Denicker
Carol Denicker has maintained a busy, private practice since 1993. She utilizes Hypnotic/NLP /EFT/Coaching and energy healing to help her clients succeed. She is the founder, director, and instructor of New York Hypnosis Training Center (NYHTC), the first school of hypnotism and NLP to be licensed by the NYS Department of Education. She founded the Holbrook Wellness Center which is home to NYHTC in 2008. Carol’s unique skills and passion for teaching and helping others have made her a leading practitioner and trainer.